- Research Achievements
Besivo Tablet (Besifovir)
- Background: Development of a chronic hepatitis B treatment using besofovir, a new domestically developed substance.
- Features: A locally developed hepatitis treatment with a lower likelihood of declined bone density commonly associated with other chronic hepatitis B treatments.
- Efficacy/Indication: Chronic Hepatitis B Treatment
Twotops Tablet (Telmisartan/Amlodipine/Hydrocholorothiazide)
- Background: Development of an easier-to-ingest drug combination consisting of three common ingredients used for the treatment of hypertension.
- Features: Country’s first drug combination consisting of telmisartan, amlodipine, and hydrocholorothiazide.
- Efficacy/Indication: Hypertension
Belviq Tablet (Locaserine)
- Background: Free of the cardiovascular side effects commonly associated with conventional psychoactive obesity drugs.
- Features: Interacts selectively with serotonin 2C receptors (5-HT2C) and therefore has minimal cardiovascular side effects.
- Efficacy/Indication: Appetite Suppressant
Algik Injectable (Pemetrexed disodium 2.5 hydrate)
- Background: Development and early commercial launch of a pemetrexed disodium 2.5 hydrate product showing excellent anticancer properties with minimal side effects.
- Features: Having a 2.5 hydrate preparation compared to the 7 hydrate preparation of the original drug maker, this product has had its equivalence proven and is manufactured using the latest equipment designed exclusively for manufacturing anticancer drugs for unmatched quality.
- Efficacy/Indication: Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Treatment
Montelukan ODT (Montelukast)
- Background: As the number of asthmatics continue to rise, this asthma drug was developed to be easier to ingest for patients whose ability to swallow has been diminished (the elderly, children, and the mentally ill).
- Features: Disintegrates quickly inside the oral cavity for rapid proliferation of the drug throughout the body. Can be ingested without water and results in drastically increased medication compliance.
- Efficacy/Indication: Asthma