|Personal Information Collected & Methods of Collection||
1. Customer Inquiries and Complaints
- Collected Information : Name and email address.
- Method of Collection : Posts submitted on Ildong Pharmaceutical’s website
* As a rule, Ildong Pharmaceutical assumes the name used in a submitted post to be the real name of the post’s author. Use of a nickname, a fictitious name, or a pen name may result in a delayed response and handling of the customer’s inquiry or complaint.
2. Employment Application
- Collected Information : Name, password, email address, telephone number (home and/or mobile), address, education history, language skills, military-service records, training records, computer skills, IT training records, awards received, work experience, names of previous employers, previous positions and departments, research history, personal introduction, etc.
- Method of Collection : Online employment application via the Ildong Pharmaceutical website.
|Purpose of Personal Information Collection and Use||
1. The Company collects personal information of a member upon receiving an inquiry or a complaint to establish clear channels of communication and thereby facilitate prompt processing of said inquiry or complaint.
2. The Company collects personal information of employment applicants for use in identifying the individual, in the applicant-screening process, and in providing optimal employment services.
The Company uses collected personal information for the following purposes :
|Disclosure & Provision of Personal Information||The Company, in principle, does not disclose or provide personal information of its members to third-party individuals or organizations.|
|Commissioned Handling of Collected Personal Information||The Company does not commission third-parties to handle the personal information of its customers without the consent of its customers. If a need to make such a commission does arise in the future, the Company will inform its customers of the commissioned party or parties and the details of the commission and, if necessary, seek the customers’ consent.|
|Durations of Personal-Information Storage and Use||
In principle, the Company immediately destroys collected personal information once the objectives of the information collection have been met.
In the case of employment applicants, however, the Company will continue to retain the applicant’s information for long as the applicant continues to access and use the services provided by the Company and use said information for purposes relating to the provision of the services. Should an applicant express a desire to have their information removed, the Company will delete the concerned application and, in the process, erase all personal information of the applicant from its records.
However, the Company reserves the right to retain the applicant’s name and email address for a period of two (2) years from the applicant’s request to have their personal information expunged for the purpose of verifying the applicant’s prior employment application attempts.
|Method & Procedure of Information Destruction||
In principle, the Company immediately destroys the personal information of its members once the objectives of the information collection have been met.
- Methods of Destruction
|Rights of User, User’s Legal Representative, and Methods of Exercising Those Rights||
Employment applicants reserves the right to view and edit their personal information on the Company’s records up to the expiration or termination of the concerned employment offer.
Users may personally view and/or edit their personal information on the Company’s records by clicking on the relevant link (Edit Personal Information, Edit Member Profile, etc.) and confirming their identity.
Alternatively, users may contact the Company in writing, via telephone, or via email.
Personal information that has been corrected as per the user’s request is handled as per the stipulations under Durations of Personal-Information Storage and Use herein and is made unavailable for viewing or use for any other purpose.
|Privacy Protection Disclaimer||Personal information of members retained by the Company are password-protected. Members are prohibited from sharing their password with anyone and will be held wholly responsible for all outcomes resulting from failing to keep their password secure and private.|
|Personal Information Administrator||
The Company’s Personal Information Administrator is in charge of protecting the personal information of customers from being leaked or accidentally disclosed, facilitates the safe access and use of the Company’s services, and will be held responsible for any deliberate wrongdoing in this regard.
Personal Information Administrator will not be held responsible over damage or loss of the personal information of members due to hacking or exploitation of vulnerabilities inherent to IT networks that are otherwise protected by technical means or over disputes concerning posts authored by users. The Company has designated the following Personal Information Administrator and Personal Information Manager as individuals in charge of protecting the personal information of its customers and resolving customer complaints concerning personal information. Should you have an inquiry concerning your personal information, please contact either the Personal Information Administrator or the Personal Information Manager. Customers may file any complaint or report relating to personal information with the Personal Information Administrator or the relevant department. Ildong Pharmaceutical respects the concerns of its customers and promises to respond in the quickest and the most sufficient manner.
Personal Information Administrator
Personal Information Manager